Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shadowing Abang

(original published on 6th July 2010 - taken from my old blog)



Today I went to observe my son at his school - a typical private school nearby. He's been going there with a shadow (an assistant/therapist we hired to help him to adjust to the school's life) for the last 6 months. But today I just wanted to assess him myself. From what I observed, he's doing GREAT. His badminton skill was surprisingly not bad, his reading and writing are good. We just need to work on his attention span - but I won't be worrying too much about this and will give him more time to adjust himself. I actually don't blame him, looking at the amount of talking that the teachers did in the class. Even the other kids were also spaced out! My son was actually quite good - sitting down nicely and quietly unlike some other kids. Well done Abang! Good job and thank you to the shadows!
Last night I went to bed worrying about him. But today I'm very relief, happy and blessed ... Alhamdullilah.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment